Wednesday 30 April 2014

First Post: Welcome

Hey everyone! I'm CPRail43, or Braedan. I'm a railfan and HO modeler. I'm known on YouTube for my railfan videos, along with my tremendous amount of model railroad videos. After getting into Youtube, I went a step further in my photo sharing, starting at railfans.ca then moving onto Flickr. I recently started adding photos to rrpicturearchives.com, under my name. So now I want to add blogging into the mix. Blogging has that advantage, which I can't put to words. This will be my blog on railfanning, sharing my stories and sometimes a photo or two of my times 'sitting trackside'. Because I've been railfanning for now over a year, I will put some of my earlier experiences in at times. And I will also start a blog for the modelers, HO specific. Its titled HO On The Layout.

So then, welcome aboard and lets go Trackside!

No comments:

Post a Comment